The Realme 5 Pro, particularly the top-of-the-line 8GB/128GB model, is a proven hit in the Philippines as it immediately sold out just days after it hit the store shelves.
This isn’t so surprising considering all the impressive features that the Realme 5 Pro has. This one brags a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor, a tall 6.3-inch FHD+ display, and a 4,035mAh battery with a fast VOOC 3.0 20W fast charging.
Realme was also able to put four cameras on the back, fronted by a 48-megapixel primary camera.
The best part is, it has a very flashy and stunning design on the back. You can learn more about this device in our full review.
You can get one of the devices in the second batch of Realme 5 Pro 8GB/128GB (Php13,990) that arriving in the Philippines by pre-ordering it in tons of Realme stores and kiosks nationwide. By doing so, you’d also be taking home a free Realme 10,000mAh power bank that’s valued at Php1,599.
Realme 5 Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- 90.6% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX 586, f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.25) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- AI scene detection, Chroma boost, Super nightscape
- 960fps @ 720p slow-mo
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Splash resistant
- Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, Galileo, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 157 x 74.2 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 184g
- Colors: Sparkling Blue, Crystal Green
- 4,035mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0 20W fast charging