Following the release of the Reno Ace, OPPO has announced another new mid-range phone — the OPPO K5.
The OPPO K5 is equipped with the Snapdragon 730G chipset and four cameras with a 64-megapixel primary sensor.
One selling point of the OPPO K5 is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor. Along with its powerful platform, the tech giant’s Touch Boost technology increases the touch response speed for an intense gaming experience.
The OPPO K5 has an AMOLED screen with a diagonal dimension of 6.4-inches, giving it a 19:5:9 ratio, almost over a 91% screen-to-body ratio. More features on the front include an under-display fingerprint scanner and the waterdrop notch which houses the whopping 32-megapixel selfie camera.
OPPO K5 Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen, 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution
- Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 618
- 128/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultrawide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor, f/2.4) rear cameras
- Under display fingerprint scanner
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 75.16 x 8.55mm
- Weight: 182g
- Colors: Cyber Metal, Fantasy Forest, Polar Sunshine
- 4,000mAh battery, 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging support