Realme continues to offer top-spec-ed midrange smartphones in the market. The latest one being is the Realme X2.
Announced a week after the Realme XT, the Realme X2 will try to make a splash by sporting a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor and the latest 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging support.
With that chipset, you can already tell that this is better than the XT. What’s more is its ultra-wide video recording capability and real-time portrait mode video. To do that, it comes with a 64-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and two 2-megapixel sensors for macro shots and depth sensing.
A 32-megapixel selfie camera is then seen on the front, sitting in a waterdrop notch on top of its 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen that has an in-display fingerprint sensor built-in.
See also: Realme 5 Pro hands-on review
The Realme X2 will come with a decent 4,000mAh battery, which can easily go from 0% to 100% in no time thanks to its 30W charger.
Realme X2 Specs
- Android 10, ColoroS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~402ppi
- 91.9% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (ISOCELL GW1, f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- [email protected], 960fps slow-mo
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 75.2 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 182g
- Colors: White, Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 30W VOOC 4.0
The Realme X2 will go on sale in China starting September 26. Pricing starts at CNY1,599 (~Php11,700) for the 6GB/64GB model, and CNY1,899 (~Php13,900) for the 8GB/128GB variant. It’s availability details here in the Philippines is still unknown.