We’re only a few days away until the Realme 7 series is released.
With that, it’s no surprise that we’re already seeing detailed leaks about these devices. Well, for the vanilla Realme 7, at least. Leakster Mukul Sharma has shared the main specifications of the said device Albeit, we already know some of them.
As previously thought, it shall be the first device to be powered by a MediaTek Helio G95 octa-core processor and will come in two RAM/storage variants: 6GB/64GB and 8GB/128GB.
There’s a 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display on the front, with a fast 90Hz refresh rate and 120Hz touch responsiveness. Keeping the lights on is a 5,000mAh battery with 30W fast charging. You can check the full specs list below.
Realme 7 specs (rumored)
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~404ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling
- MediaTek Helio G95 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 64Gb/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (mono) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 75.4 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 196.5g
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 30W Dart Charge
These key specs are pretty much confirmed thanks to the hands-on pictures that were spotted online. It also reveals the new clean design that the Realme 7 have.
The Realme 7 and 7 Pro will launch in India via a livestream event on September 3, 2020 at 12:30PM. That’s 3:00PM here in the Philippines.