Realme Philippines just announced the release details of their latest budget-friendly device in the Philippines, the Realme C2.
A successor to the Realme C1 of last year, the Realme C2 sports a new design, a large 6.1-inch HD+ screen, and a MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor.
There’s also the large 4,000mAh battery, and a 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual cameras on the back. A 5-megapixel selfie camera can be found on the front.
The Realme C2 will land in the Philippines in June 2019. The pricing details shall be available by then.
Realme C2 Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 6.1-inch HD+ IPS display, 1560 x 720 pixel resolution, ~281ppi
- 89.35% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320
- 16GB/32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear cameras, PDAF, f/2.2, LED flash
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, Dual VoLTE
- WiFI 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Weight: 154.3 x 73.7 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 166g
- Colors: Diamond Black, Diamond Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery