At long last, the Realme 3 Pro finally made its way in the Philippines.
In an event held in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, the Realme 3 Pro made its official debut here in the country, and along with it are the pricing and availability details.
The new Realme 3 Pro will be available for Php12,990 for the 4GB/64GB model, while the 6GB/128GB variant will be at Php14,990. You can pre-order it until May 24 to get a freebie worth Php1,899. The device is also available through Home Credit’s 0% 6-month installment plan.
Those prices are really appealing considering what kind of smartphone you’d be getting from it. The Realme 3 Pro features a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor, and a 4,045mAh battery with VOOC 3.0.
There’s also the impressive 16-megapixel Sony IMX519 primary camera and a 25-megapixel selfie shooter on the front. To learn more about this device, you can check out our Realme 3 Pro review.
Realme 3 Pro Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 25-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 16-megapixel (Sony IMX519) + 5-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, Dual-Pixel AF, LED flash
- Nightscape, Chroma Boost, AI Beautification, 960fps slow-mo
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, AI face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 74.2 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 172g
- Colors: Lightning Purple, Nitro Blue, Carbon Grey
- 4,045mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0