It appears that the development for the Redmi 9 is finally complete and now just waiting for an official release.
The Xiaomi Redmi 9 was revealed in all its glory via a Lazada listing. It shows the device’s full specs list and the most important component of all, the price.
Apparently, it will sport a MediaTek Helio G80 processor. An entry-level gaming chipset that also seen on the Realme 6i. It comes with 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB of RAM and storage options, and a large 5,020mAh battery.
On the front, we have a 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS screen, with a waterdrop notch on the top for the 8-megapixel selfie camera.
On the back, we have a design similar to the Redmi K30 series. A rounded aesthetic houses the four cameras and a fingerprint scanner in the middle in a vertical orientation. It houses the 13-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- Redmi Note 9 and Note 9 Pro prices in the Philippines revealed
- Realme 6 and 6 Pro: 90Hz display, 64-megapixel camera, 30W Flash Charge
The device is listed in Lazada Philippines via a store called Xiaomi Mall. In here, the Redmi 9 has a price of Php7,350 for the 3GB/32GB model while the 4GB/64GB is at Php7,990.
Redmi 9 Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 11
- Dual SIM, Hybrid
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 32GB/64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (macro, f/2.4, 4cm) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS, A-GPS
- IR blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.22 x 77.01 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 198g
- Colors: Green, Purple, Grey
- 5,020mAh non-removable battery