The Vivo VS1 Pro, the company’s latest mid-range device, is now available for purchase in the Philippines.
Launched a few days ago, the Vivo S1 Pro sports a unique design with its diamond-shaped quad-camera setup on the back. It also has an all-screen 6.38-inch Super AMOLED screen on the front with a waterdrop notch on top that houses the 32-megapixel selfie camera.
It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor with a generous 8GB of RAM, 128GB of expandable storage, and an Adreno 610 GPU.
The S1 Pro also has other fancy features like an in-display fingerprint scanner and a large 4,500mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
You can get the Vivo S1 Pro for Php15,999. It’s available starting today, November 30, 2019, in Vivo physical stores and multi-brand shops nationwide. You can also get it through Vivo’s official stores in Lazada and Shopee.
Vivo S1 Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9.2
- Dual SIM
- 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, Galileo, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.25 x 75.19 x 8.68mm
- Weight: 186.7g
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging support