Vivo just released a new midrange smartphone in India dubbed as the Vivo U20.
The Vivo U20 is basically the global version of the Vivo U3 that was launched in China last month. It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor, with 6GB of memory and 64GB of storage.
There’s a 16-megapixel selfie camera sitting on a dewdrop notch on top of its 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS screen.
Meanwhile, a triple camera setup is seen on the back, led by a 16-megapixel main shooter and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide. We also have the fingerprint scanner back here.
See also: Vivo V17 Pro Review
Probably its “big” feature is the generous 5,000mAh battery with an accompanying 18W Dual Engine fast charging support.
The Vivo U20 will start at INR10,990(~Php7,800) for the 4GB RAM model, while the 6GB variant costs INR1,000 more at INR11,990 (~Php8,500). Whether it will arrive in the Philippines or not is yet to be known.
Vivo U20 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- 90.3% screen-to-body ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 64GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Jovi AI assistant
- Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth, Apt-X
- microUSB, OTG support
- Dimensions: 162.1 x 76.47 x 8.89mm
- Weight: 193g
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W DualEngine fast charging