People had mixed reactions about the Vivo V7+ when it was launched in the Philippines last week. However, it didn’t stop the handset from soaring high. Here’s why.
According to the company, they have already received more than 5,000 pre-order requests for the Vivo V7+. That’s only one week after it was officially showcased in the country. It’s a total accumulated list of people who pre-ordered the device in Lazada, Argomall, and Vivo’s own concept stores nationwide.
Vivo might credit this milestone to the incredible roster of celebrities and influencers that the company tapped to carry their brand. In the V7+ event held last September 20, Vivo was joined by some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry today as the company unveiled their new flagship.
But other than that, we can’t deny the appeal that the handset made to some people. The device’s underlined feature is its 5.99-inch FullView display, which sports an 18:9 aspect ratio and ultra-thin bezels that equates to its 84.4% screen-to-body ratio.
Moreover, it also packs a high-resolution 24-megapixel camera. It’s a camera that’s not just meant for selfies, but also for a face-scanning security feature called Face ID.
UPDATE: You can check out our full review of the Vivo V7 Plus here.
Vivo V7+ Specs
- Android 7.1 Nougat, FunTouchOS 3.2
- Dual SIM, nano
- 5.99-inch HD IPS FullView display, 1440 x 720 resolution, ~267ppi
- FullView, 18.9 aspect ratio, 84.4% screen-to-body ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 24-megapixel front camera, Moonlight Glow flash, f/2.0
- 16-megapixel OV16880 rear camera, LED flash, f/2.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- GSM, WCDMA, 4G LTE
- WiFi, Dual-Band
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 155.87 x 75.74 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 160g
- Champagne Gold, Matte Black
- 3225 non-removable Li-Ion battery
The Vivo V7+ price is set at Php17,990 and it’s still up for pre-order. It will be available starting September 30.