After weeks of teasing and so much hype, Vivo Philippines has finally launched their new smartphone in the Philippines.
Everyone, meet the Vivo X21. Officially announced back in May, the X21 is the first-ever smartphone to sport an in-display fingerprint scanner — a technology that Vivo was able to bring in the mainstream market.
Other than this cool new feature, the device also comes with top midrange specs. The screen itself has a size of 6.28-inches with an FHD+ Super AMOLED panel. It runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage.
There are 12-megapixel and 5-megapixel dual cameras on the back. In front, there’s a 12-megapixel shooter for selfies.
Vivo X21 is powered by a 3,200mAh battery with fast charging and it also has a dedicated HiFi audio chip for the best listening experience through headphones.
Vivo X21 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Hybrid, nano)
- 6.28-inch Full HD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display, 2280 × 1080 pixel resolution, ~401ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6B RAM
- 128GB onboard storage
- Expandable storage up to 256GB via microSD
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), WiFi hotspot
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8 aperture) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4 aperture) rear cameras with LED flash
- 12-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip, 3.5mm audio jack
- HSPA+, 4G VoLTE
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 154.45 × 74.78 × 7.37mm
- Weight: 156.2g
- 3200mAh non-removable battery with fast charging
The Vivo X21 retails for a price of Php29,999 and will be available starting June 22 on select stores nationwide. We are currently finishing our full review of this device so make sure you stay tuned.