Vivo Philippines have been teasing it for a long time, but now, the company has finally provided us with the official launch date of their upcoming offering in the country — the Vivo V15 Pro.
Mark your calendars as the Vivo V15 Pro launch in the Philippines will happen on March 20, 2019.
With a “Level Up” tagline, one of the V15 Pro’s main highlights is its 32-megapixel pop-up selfie camera. It will also have a 48-megapixel primary camera on the back, that’s partnered with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
As per their Facebook post, the variant that will be coming here has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. That combo will back the device’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor.
If you’re waiting to get your hands on this device, make sure you stay tuned as we’ll be providing you the official price and availability details of the V15 Pro once we have that information on the 20th.
Vivo V15 Pro Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, FunTouch OS 9
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2.5D Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel pop-up front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2) + 5-megapixel triple rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Dimensions: 157.25 x 74.71 x 8.21mm
- Weight: 185g
- Colors: Topaz Blue, Ruby Red
- 3,700mAh non-removable battery, Dual-Engine fast charging