Xiaomi Philippines just hinted at the imminent arrival of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 in the country.
No official date was revealed yet, but a Facebook post from the company’s local arm sure confirms the arrival of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 in the country.
For those who are unfamiliar, the Mi Note 10 gained a lot of attention thanks to its whopping 108-megapixel primary camera, making it the first device to have it.
As if that’s not enough, Xiaomi also added a 12-megapixel portrait lens, 20-megapixel ultra-wide, and a 5-megapixel that can do up to 50x of digital zoom.
See also: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 vs Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro: What’s the difference?
We also have a large 6.47-inch Super AMOLED screen, with a UD fingerprint scanner, and sleek curved corners. Xiaomi also went generous with its 5,260mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.
We’ll give you more details about the Xiaomi Mi Note 10’s pricing and availability in the Philippines once they become available, so stay tuned for that.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 11
- Dual SIM, nano
- 6.47-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~398ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (F/1.7, OIS, Pro: 8P lens) + 12-megapixel (Portrait, PDAF) + 20-megapixel (ultra wide) + 5-megapixel (5x hybrid, 50x digital zoom) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, Quad-LED flash
- 960fps slow-mo, 4k@30fps
- Super Linear speaker, Hi-Res audio
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, BDS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.67mm
- Weight: 208g
- Colors: Glacier White, Midnight Black, Aurora Green
- 5,260mAh non-removable battery, 30W fast charging