Besides their incredible smartphone line-up, Xiaomi also makes different interesting products. And one of them is the new Xiaomi Mi TV 4A Pro, which you can now avail here in the Philippines.
The Xiaomi Mi TV 4A Pro boasts a 32-inch HD LED panel with a 1366 x 768 pixel resolution and a smooth 60Hz refresh rate. It may not be the sharpest nor the most vibrant screen that your eyes will gaze upon, but for the price, it’s still really decent.
It comes with Xiaomi’s PatchWall interface, so you enjoy videos and movies from different streaming services. On the downside, it doesn’t support Netflix. So if that’s an important requirement for you, then you might want to get a Chromecast stick, or just look somewhere else.
See also: Xiaomi price list Philippines
To handle its smart tasks, the Mi TV 4A Pro is powered by an Amlogic Cortex A53 quad-core processor, with a Mali-450 GPU, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of eMMC storage. The TV also comes with a 10W stereo speaker setup, in case you don’t have a soundbar or an external audio source at your disposal.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4A Pro 32″ Specs
- 32-inch HD panel 1366 x 768-pixel resolution, ~49ppi
- 178-degree viewing angle, 6.5ms response time
- 10W stereo speakers
- 1.5Ghz Amlogic Cortex-A53 quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- Mali-450 MP3 GPU
- 8GB eMMC storage
- Wall mount compatible
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/h/n
- Ports: 2x USB 2.0, AV, Earphone Out, 2x HDMI, 1x HDMI ARC, Ethernet
- Dimensions: 733 x 478 x 180mm (with base)
- Weight: 3.94kg
- 50W, 100-240V
- Package: 2x Base stand (w/ 4x screws), User Manual, IR Remote (Battery not included)
The Xiaomi Mi TV 4A Pro is now available in Xiaomi stores for only Php9,995.