More leaks about the upcoming OPPO Realme 1 are pouring in as it gets closer to its official launch.
Several days ago, OPPO Realme 1’s design and photos were leaked. It also contained some of the major hardware, but today it’s finally ‘almost’ confirmed.
The OPPO Realme 1 ditches the fingerprint sensor in favor of the face unlock feature. A lot of hardware is pretty identical to the OPPO F7 as well.
As of writing, the post by iGyaan got taken down which only confirms that this is indeed the upcoming device from OPPO.
OPPO Realme 1 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, Colors OS 5.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.0-inch 18:9 Full HD+ IPS Display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- MediaTek Helio P60 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage, microSD support up to 256GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 8-megapixel selfie camera
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- 4G, LTE
- Bluetooth v4.2
- FM Radio
- 3,410 mAh battery
Instead of a having a dedicated microSD card slot like other OPPO smartphones, the Realme 1 is expected to have a hybrid slot, which means that you can only use one (1) network at a time in case you want storage expansion.
The OPPO Realme 1 is set to happen tomorrow, May 15 and it will be exclusively available at Amazon India. Price is still unknown as of the moment.