Borderless smartphone in white.
Xiaomi has unveiled the Mi Mix a couple of weeks ago in an event in China. The bezel-less smartphone generated a lot of buzz because of its innovative design. It was only available in black back then, but it seems like that’s gonna change soon.
A white Xiaomi Mi Mix has surfaced, giving us a glimpse of what’s to come with the ‘concept’ phone. In this color, the black border around the screen is very visible – messing with the futuristic look of the device.
Xiaomi Mi Mix Specs
- Android OS 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby (nano)
- 6.4-inch edgeless IPS Display, 1080 x 2040 pixel resolution, ~362 ppi
- 2.35GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8996 821 processor
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB internal UFS 2.0 storage, no microSD card slot
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0, PDAF, dual-tone and dual-LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- 4G, LTE
- Bluetooth v4.2
- 192Hz / 24-bit DAC chip
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Mi Pay
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 158.8 x 81.9 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 209 g
- 4400mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery, Quick Charge 3.0
Despite the change in color, everything else should probably be the same. It’s still the 6.4-inch display, 6GB of RAM, Snapdragon 821 CPU, and 4400mAh battery. It’s made with the same material as the black Mi Mix, so it should be taken care of. You wouldn’t want to see what happened when someone accidentally dropped the Mi Mix.