Does your existing prepaid promo about to expire but you still have a lot of data or GB left? Don’t let it go to waste and convert it into Globe points.
That’s right, the Globe GB to Points promo is back for a limited time as part of the brand’s 917 #ExtraGDayEveryday celebration.
Until September 30, 2022, you can convert your unused all-access or open GB data to reward points.
What’s more, you can also redeem digital vouchers, which you can use for shopping online or as cash at more than 3,000 select establishments. Don’t feel like using it? Help others by donating them to your chosen charity.
That said, we’ll be showing you how you can convert your unused Globe data to reward points.
Table of Contents
- What promos are eligible for Globe GB to points promo?
- How many Globe reward points is equivalent per GB?
- How to convert Globe GB to Reward points?
- How many times can I redeem points from Globe?
What promos are eligible for Globe GB to points promo?
- Globe Prepaid: All Go+, Go, GoEXTRA, GoSURF, GoSAKTO, App-Exclusives, and GoUNLI
- Globe Postpaid: Main data allowance from GPlan Plus, GPlan, ThePlan Plus, or ThePlan; Main GoSURF Packs, Recurring GoSURF Add-ons, and Rollover data
- Globe Platinum: ThePLATINUM Plan 3799 with 22GB, ThePLATINUM Plan 4999 with 27GB Data, ThePLATINUM Plan 7999 with 32GB Data, Rollover data, and recurring pack/add-on GoSURF (including 5G)
- TM: All-Net Surf 20, 30 and any EasySURF
- Globe Home Prepaid WiFi: All HomeSURF promos
Can I convert Globe MB data to points?
No. If you remaining data is below 1GB, then it wouldn’t be enough to be converted into a rewards point. Moreover, if you have, say, 2.5GB of data left, that would still only be counted as 2GB.
How many Globe reward points is equivalent per GB?
- Globe and TM: 1GB = 1 point
- Globe Platinum, Postpaid, Home Prepaid WiFi: 1GB = 5 points
How to convert Globe GB to Reward points?
Step 1: Open the GlobeOne app and tap Rewards.
Step 2: Tap Convert Data.
Step 3: Choose the Promo or Account.
Step 4: Tap Convert Data and wait for the confirmation that the process was successful.
How many times can I convert Globe data to points?
- Globe and TM: 20GB per month
- Globe Platinum, Postpaid, Home Prepaid WiFi: 50GB per month
How many times can I redeem points from Globe?
You can redeem Globe Rewards up to 5 times a day. You can also send rewards as a gift once a day.
Those are the things you should know when converting extra Globe GB data to Reward Points. Did we miss anything? Share it with us in the comments.