Are you thinking of picking up the new OPPO F5, but doesn’t have Php15,990 on hand for it? Well, you’re in luck as Smart Postpaid Plan 599 is offering a more wallet-friendly way for you to #CaptureTheRealYou.
During the OPPO F5 launch, the company announced that the device would also be available via Smart postpaid. You can get the smartphone via the Smart Postpaid Plan 599, for only an additional of Php800/month for the F5.
In total, you’d be paying Php1,399 monthly for both the OPPO F5 and the postpaid plan that comes with it. Do take note that it also comes with a lock-in period of 24-months.
And speaking of the postpaid plan, the Plan 599 includes the following:
- 5GB data allocation
- 500MB for Facebook Messenger, Viber, and WhatsApp
- Unlimited Texts to All Networks
- 30 mins Calls to All Networks
- Discounted calls to Smart and TNT (Php4/min)
For a quick rundown of the OPPO F5’s features: the device has a 6-inch FHD+ display, with an 18:9 aspect ratio and a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It also sports the new MediaTek Helio P23 chipset, with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
The device’s 20-megapixel front camera also has an AI-powered beauty mode and is also used for its facial recognition security feature.
You can read our OPPO F5 review here.
OPPO F5 Specs
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat, ColorOS 3.2
- 6-inch FHD+ display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~402ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek Helio P23 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G71 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 16-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- AI Beauty Mode
- Fingerprint scanner, Facial recognition
- 4G LTE
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3200mAh non-removable battery