One week after its launch in the Philippines, the Galaxy J2 Pro is now being offered on Smart.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is the Korean giant’s latest ace card in the budget segment. Featuring a 5-inch display with 960 x 540 pixel resolution, it’s definitely not the most impressive screen in its price range. However, with Samsung’s Super AMOLED technology, it does make up in terms of color and vibrancy.
Its Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and 1.5GB RAM combination isn’t going to win any awards when it comes to speed, but it’s probably more than enough for most casual users out there.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) Specs
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 5-inch Super AMOLED qHD display, 960 x 540 resolution, ~220ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2, LED flash
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2, LED flash
- 4G LTE Cat. 4
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS
- microUSB 2.0
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 72.3 x 8.4mm
- Colors: Black, Gold
- 2600mAh battery
The Galaxy J2 Pro is one of the headliners in the newly launched Smart GigaX postpaid plans, and it’s being offered FREE in Plan 799. The inclusions are the following:
- 150 texts to all networks
- 20 minutes all net calls
- 2.5GB open access data (+2.5GB for the first 6 months promo)
- 10GB video streaming data allocation
- 1-month Gadget Shield
- Data rollover feature
In case you don’t want to get locked-in on a carrier, you can purchase the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro for a price of Php7,490 on all Samsung concept stores and authorized dealers nationwide.