Samsung’s latest midrange device is getting a lot of boosts. Last week, Home Credit announced that it’s now available for 0% interest installment plans. And now, getting the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro bundled with Smart postpaid plans is now possible.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro will be available in Smart’s Postpaid Plan 399 up to 2999. Getting the smartphone will add Php600/month on your preferred monthly plan with a 30-month lock-in period.
For a quick background, Smart’s cheapest 399 postpaid plans include 3GB worth of consumable data, 500MB for the popular messenger apps, unlimited all-net texts, and 20-mins of all-net calls. Meanwhile, the top-of-the-line 2999 plan bumps up the monthly data allocation to 36GB and the all-net calls to 90mins.
And as a bonus, Smart will be giving away a free Samsung Level Active Headset worth Php3,099 for the applications approved until July 31. As the name suggests, this wireless headphone is not only good for daily use but also usable during workouts thanks to its sweat-resistant build.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Specs
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual micro-SIM, dual standby
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, ~401ppi
- 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T830 MP2
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 13-megapixel front camera with LED flash, f/1.9
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7
- Fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS. GLONASS
- microUSB 2.0, OTG compatible
- GSM, HSPA, 4G LTE
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9mm
- 3600mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery
If you want to learn more, you can visit Smart stores nationwide or check out the Smart Online Store.