Calling all the bookworms and literary enthusiasts out there, the most awaited event every September has returned—face-to-face!
That’s right, book lovers, the annual Manila International Book Fair (MIBF) is now making a comeback as an on-site activity starting today, September 15 (Thursday) to 18 (Sunday), 2022. For annual visitors of the said book fair, we are always keeping track of the free pass that we use to receive at school or even in church missals.
Well, here’s how you can avail yourself of a ticket for this year’s MIBF online.
1. In any browser of your choice, visit app.eventplus.io/manilainternational-bookfair
2. Once the site loads, you may input your email address.
3. An OTP will be sent shortly to the email you placed. Use it as prompted by the website.
4. You will be redirected to an online form once you have successfully input the OTP. Fill-in the information with your name, e-mail address, age, and organization/affiliation, which might be your place of work or school.
5. Once filled up, you now have your ticket available for download on the site. A copy will also be sent to your email. Please be reminded not to share your QR code with anyone else and that this code is limited to one entry only.
The book fair will be held at the SMX Convention Center located near SM Mall of Asia. Here, visitors can get the chance to score discounted books, listen to book readings, take part in educational activities, and even meet guest authors.
Let us make sure to continue practicing health protocols for our safety during our visit to the MIBF. Happy reading!