Mi Band fans, rejoice! At long last, the Xiaomi Mi Band 5 has made its way to the Philippines.
The Xiaomi Mi Band 5 is now available through Xiaomi’s online and offline stores, and through their Viber Community, for a price of Php1,790.
Initially launched last June, the Mi Band 5 gets to have a larger 1.1-inch colored OLED screen that now displays more interesting watch faces from popular shows like Case Closed (Detective Conan), Spongebob: Squarepants, and more.
Xiaomi has also updated its charging mechanism. Instead of removing the strap every time it needs a recharge, the charging cable was redesigned to magnetically attach on the back of the Mi Band — a departure from the dock-style charger that older Mi Bands have.
The Xiaomi Mi Band 5 also have female health tracking. Plus, the usual activity, sleep and exercise monitoring. You can check the full specs list below.
Xiaomi Mi Band 5
- Compatible with Android 5.0 and iOS 10.0 and up
- 1.1-inch AMOLED screen, 294 x 126 pixel resolution, ≥450nit
- 2.5D Tempered glass
- 5ATM waterproof
- Six-axis acceleration and gyroscope sensor
- PPG heart-rate sensor
- NFC (select model)
- 11 sports tracking modes
- Sleep tracker, Menstrual Period tracker, Ovulation Recorder
- Camera remote, Music control, Find my Phone
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 18.5 x 12.4mm
- 125mAh battery, 14-day battery life, Magnetic charging
If it’s not affordable enough, you can also check out the Mi Band 4C, which also arrived in the country for a cheaper price of Php990.