Looking for a budget smartphone? You might want to check out the new Xiaomi Redmi 9C, which just made its way to the Philippines.
The Redmi 9C features the brand new 2.3Ghz MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor and is available in two RAM and storage variants: 2GB/32GB and 3GB/64GB. It’s also rigged with a generous 5,000mAh battery.
On the front, we have a 6.53-inch HD+ IPS screen, with a small notch on top for the 5-megapixel selfie camera. We then have three shooters on the back, led by a 13-megapixel primary camera.
Xiaomi also managed to add a fingerprint scanner, which is a rare sight in smartphones at this price.
The Xiaomi Redmi 9C has an official price of Php5,290 for the 2GB/32GB model, while the 3GB/64GB variant will be at Php5,990. The base model will get at Php300 (Php4,990) discount during the flash sale in Lazada on August 21, and in Shopee on August 18. You can get it in three lively colors: Twilight Blue, Sunrise Orange, and a more subtle Midnight Grey option.
Redmi 9C Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.53-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 268ppi
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- PowerVR8320 GPU
- 32GB/64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (Depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- FM Radio
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.07 x 9mm
- Weight: 196g
- Colors: Sunrise Orange, Midnight Grey, Twilight Blue.
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charger