The Realme GT Neo3 Naruto Edition looks amazing, but some users prefer better hardware than design. And to cater to everyone, Realme also introduced an enhanced GT Neo3.
The latest improvement on the Realme GT Neo3 is an increase in its internal storage. From the original 12GB RAM + 256GB storage configuration, the Chinese company doubled the storage to 512GB while keeping the RAM at 12GB.
As expected, it’s more expensive than the original variant. The 512GB realme GT Neo3 is priced at CNY3,200 (~Php25,000), CNY400 more than the former top-of-the-line model.
Other features remain untouched. It’s still powered by the same octa-core MediaTek 8100 5G chipset, 12GB RAM, 4,500mAh battery, and 150W fast charging.
For now, the realme GT Neo3 12GB + 512GB is only available in China. No information yet if it will make its way to other countries like the Philippines and India.
See also: Realme smartphones price list
512GB Realme GT Neo 3 Specs
- Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2412 x 1080 pixel resolution, 394ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 1,000Hz touch sampling
- 100% DCI-P3
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.85GHz MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G octa-core processor
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- 512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (IMX766, OIS, f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f2/2.5) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Tactile Engine
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- WiFi 6, Dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Dual-band GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.6 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 188g
- Colors: Red/Black/Silver
- 4,500mAh battery, 150W charging