Only a few days after the launch of the ROG Phone 3, ASUS Philippines has confirmed that the said smartphone will arrive in the Philippines on August 15.
To recall, the Taiwanese brand announced three variants of the ROG Phone 3. The 12GB+512GB and 16GB+512GB editions sport a powerful Snapdragon 865 Plus processor. Meanwhile, the more affordable Strix Edtion (8GB+256GB) uses the vanilla version of Snapdragon 865.
All three devices come with a huge 6.59-inch FHD+ AMOLED and an impressive 144Hz screen. The smartphones also use with AeroActive Cooler to better manage the temperature.
In terms of cameras, the smartphones feature a triple rear shooter and a 24-megapixel front lens. There’s also a large 6,000mAh battery capacity and 30W fast charging.
The ASUS ROG Phone 3 is available in a single black color. On the other hand, ASUS has yet to announce what models will be available in the country. Stay tuned on August 15 for the official Philippine prices of the ROG Phone 3.
ASUS ROG Phone 3 Specs
- Android 10, ROG UI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.59-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, 391ppi
- 10-bit, HDR10+, DCI-P3, NTSC, sRGB
- TÜV Low Blue Light and Flicker Reduced certification
- 144Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 3.1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor (Strix Edition)
- 12GB/16GB RAM, 8GB RAM (Strix Edition)
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 256GB/512GB internal storage
- 24-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.7, Quad Bayer, PDAF) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide, 125-degree) + 5-megapixel (macro) rear cameras
- 8K@30fps, 720p@480fps slow-mo
- AirTrigger 3
- Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio, Quad microphones
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.1, NFC
- Dual-band GPS, GGNSS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS, QZSS, NavIC
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 171 x 78 x 9.85mm
- Weight: 240g
- Color: Black Glare
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 30W fast charging