ASUS has finally brought their killer entry-level smartphone to the Philippines. Meet the ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1.
This new smartphone from ASUS aims to redefine the sub-Php10k smartphone market with its incredible specs that you’d rarely find on a smartphone at this price range.
For starters, the ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor which is one of the best chipsets you can find in this category. It is available in different RAM and storage configurations, but ASUS opted to bring the base model here with a 3GB RAM + 32GB storage setup.
Another highlight feature of this device is its large 5,000mAh battery. It can easily last for a day or two, or even more depending on the usage.
The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 also sports a huge 5.99-inch Full HD+ screen, a quad camera setup, and runs on stock Android 8.1 Oreo — a delightful treat for Android enthusiasts out there.
The phone is going to be a Lazada-exclusive. ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 is now available for pre-order and it will ship beginning June 25. The official price in the Philippines is Php9,995.
To know more about it, check out our entire coverage and specs comparisons with its competitors here.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2160 x 1080 resolution, ~402ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 400GB
- 8-megapixel front camera (3GB/4GB RAM model)
- 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash (3GB/4GB model)
- Fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM Radio
- microUSB 2.0
- Dimensions: 159 x 76 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 180g
- 5,000mAh battery, 10W charger