The OPPO R15 was available in six different colors when it was announced back in March. It became seven when they launched the Nebula Special edition. Now, the OPPO R15 will be available in eight different color variants as they release the new Magic Powder color option.
The new OPPO R15 Magic Powder has white and pink gradients, which looks almost the same as the Huawei P20 Pink Gold. A lot of companies are now trying to explore this new color-shifting gradient painted design on their smartphones, so OPPO doesn’t want to get left behind.
But other than the new color, it is still the same OPPO flagship that we know. It still has the 6.28-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with a 19:9 aspect ratio and a display notch on top.
OPPO R15 is powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor, Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.0, and 3,450mAh battery with VOOC charging.
The OPPO R15 Magic Powder Edition is now available in China for a price of CNY 2,699 (~USD422 / Php22,300) and it comes bundled with a Bluetooth speaker.
OPPO R15 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.28-inch FHD+ AMOLED 19:9 aspect ratio screen, 2180 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~401ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 20-megapixel front camera, f/2.2
- 16-megapixel (f/1.7) + 5-megapixel (f/2.2) dual rear cameras, LED flash
- Portrait Mode, AI Beauty Mode
- Fingerprint scanner, Facial recognition
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3450mAh battery, VOOC charging compatible
Magic poweder color? Soooo gaayyyy Oppo.