One of Cherry Mobile’s newest offering is carrying a massive 4,000mAh battery.
If there’s one thing that we continuously want to improve, it’s the battery. It’s been years but it seems like manufacturers still aren’t prioritizing battery life over other features. Fortunately, there are companies that create a smartphone that’s focused on power users and those who aren’t always within the reach of a charger.
Cherry Mobile Fuze S is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core processor, 1GB RAM, and 8GB of internal storage. There’s also support for USB OTG, Bluetooth, and GPS connectivity. Check out its features below.
Cherry Mobile Fuze S Specs
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby (Micro + Regular)
- 5-inch FWVGA IPS display, 854×480 pixel resolution,196ppi
- 1.4GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592M processor
- Mali-450 MP4 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage
- microSD support up to 32GB
- 8-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 3G, HSPA+
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000mAh Li-Ion battery
- Price: Php4,499 (Official SRP)
Cherry Mobile Fuze S has an official SRP of Php4,499 and is now available on Cherry Mobile stores and kiosks nationwide.
[Source: Cherry Angel]