Energizer, the prominent brand in consumer batteries, is bringing their expertise in the smartphone industry.
At Mobile World Congress 2018, the company announced the Energizer Power Max P16K Pro —a device with an incredibly large battery capacity.
This crazy device packs a really huge 16,000mAh battery inside which can easily bring back the good old days of cellphones lasting for a whole week. It is also partnered with a USB Type-C connector with PowerDelivery 2.0. So hopefully, you don’t need to wait for an entire day to fully charge it.
Specs wise, the P16K Pro packs some decent hardware. It headlines a 5.99-inch FHD+ screen in front, a MediaTek Helio P25 processor, and 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM configuration.
The device is also equipped with a quad-camera setup. There are 16-megapixel and 13-megapixel cameras at the back and a 13-megapixel and 5-megapixel shooters on the front.
Energizer Power Max P16K Pro Specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2.5GHz MediaTek Helio P25 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-T880 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual front cameras
- 16-megapixel + 13-megapixel dual rear cameras
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 4G, LTE
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 79.4 x 12.15mm
- Weight: 350g
- 16,000mAh battery
Apparently, this dreamy device is still a prototype for now, so we still don’t have the official pricing and availability yet.