HTC’s smartphone business is still alive and kicking. Recently, the company has released a proof of life with the latest HTC Desire 20 Plus.
But just like their recent releases, the HTC Desire 20 Plus is nothing to write home about. It features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor, with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
It also features a really generous 5,000mAh battery but only has a 6.5-inch HD+ screen instead of FHD+. The design looks really distinct, though. It has this melon-like Orange gradient color that looks really bright and eye-catching. Both the Orange and Black colors have diagonal stripe accents.
It features a unique camera placement, which groups the 2-megapixel macro camera and the oddly sharper 5-megapixel depth sensor. While on the top, there’s the 48-megapixel main camera and 5-megapixel ultra-wide.
The HTC Desire 20 Plus is available in Taiwan starting October 22 for a price of TWD8,490 (around Php14,400). Its release in other markets is yet to be announced.
HTC Desire 20 Plus Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- 2.3GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 5-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 5-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 75.7 x 9mm
- Weight: 203g
- Colors: Twilight Black, Dawn Orange
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery