Huawei has finally took the wraps off the Honor V10.
The handset is quite similar to the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro when it comes to hardware, but it differentiates itself in the design department. The Kirin 970 chipset with AI capabilities makes a return, together with either 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB storage. Check out the rest of the specs down below.
Huawei Honor V10 Specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo, EMUI 8.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ 2.5D Glass Display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution
- Kirin 970 64-bit octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- 4G, LTE
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- 20-megapixel + 16-megapixel with phase detection and laser autofocus, dual tone dual-LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- Colors: Aurora Blue, Red, Gold, Black
- 3,750mAh battery
The base Huawei Honor V10 with 64GB of storage has a price tag of CNY2,699 (~Php20,600) while the more powerful 6GB RAM variant costs CNY2,999 (~Php22,870). On the other hand, the most premium model will retail for CNY3,499 (~Php26,700). Information about international availability is not available as of the moment.
Source: Android Central