Huawei Mate 10 has finally landed in the Philippines.
Starting today, November 17, you can now pickup your pre-ordered Huawei Mate 10 units. However, you still have to wait a bit for the free 10,000mAh Super Charge Power bank.
If you didnt pre-order the device, you can still get one at Huawei Concept Stores and other third-party retailers for the same price of Php32,990 (minus the freebie).
For a quick recap, the Mate 10 is Huawei’s latest high-end flagship smartphone. This thing packs a large 5.9-inch display to satisfy gaming and media consumption cravings. It doesn’t have the tall 18:9 aspect ratio like the Nova 2i, but it does have a sharper 2560 x 1440 resolution that totals to approximately 499ppi.
Inside it’s powered by their own Kirin 970 octa-core processor that comes with a built-in neural network processor to handle device’s AI-powered features. It also has a dual camera setup at the back, infrared blaster, and a large 4000mAh battery.
UPDATE: Here’s our unboxing and hands-on.
Huawei Mate 10 Specs
- Android 8.0, EMUI 8.0
- Dual SIM, Hybrid
- 5.9-inch FullView IPS display, 2560 x 1440 resolution, ~499ppi
- 16:9 aspect ratio, HDR10
- 2.3GHz Huawei Kirin 970 octa-core processor
- Neural Network Processing Unit
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 12-megapixel (RGB) + 20-megapixel (Monochrome), OIS, dual-LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G/5G
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C, DisplayPort 1.2
- Infrared Blaster
- Dimensions: 150.5 x 77.8 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 186g
- 4000mAh battery
You can now get your hands on the Huawei Mate 10 by visiting any Huawei concept store or retailer nationwide. Compared to its competitors, it is priced at a relatively affordable price of Php32,990.