Huawei Philippines has finally unveiled the pricing and availability of their current flagship device, the Huawei Mate 10.
The new Huawei Mate 10 follows the company’s line of high-end Mate series. It packs all of the heavy numbers you’d expect from a smartphone’s spec sheet.
For one, it sports Huawei’s own Kirin 970 octa-core processor, combined with an integrated Neural Network Processing Unit that handles the device’s AI-powered features. It also has 4GB of RAM, and a powerful Mali-672 MP12 GPU.
The Mate 10 might have snubbed the 18:9 display bandwagon, but it appears that the bezels were still kept to the minimum. What we have here is a large 5.9-inch IPS display, with a sharp resolution of 2560 x 1440.
At the back, it also has a 12-megapixel and 20-megapixel dual cameras with the same RGB and Monochrome configuration like its other brothers. The device will also run on the latest Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
Huawei Mate 10 Specs
- Android 8.0, EMUI 8.0
- Dual SIM, Hybrid
- 5.9-inch FullView IPS display, 2560 x 1440 resolution, ~499ppi
- 16:9 aspect ratio, HDR10
- 2.3GHz Huawei Kirin 970 octa-core processor
- Neural Network Processing Unit
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 12-megapixel (RGB) + 20-megapixel (Monochrome), OIS, dual-LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G/5G
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C, DisplayPort 1.2
- Infrared Blaster
- Dimensions: 150.5 x 77.8 x 8.2mm
- Wight: 186g
- 4000mAh battery
The Huawei Mate 10 will be available for a price of Php32,990 in the Philippines. And as a bonus, Huawei will be giving away a 10,000mAh Super Charge power bank for those who will pre-order the Mate 10 from November 10 to 16.
Pre-ordered units will be available for pickup starting November 17, and the free powerbank will be available beginning November 27. Click here for more details.