LG is one of the pioneers of smartphones equipped with 18:9 aspect ratio displays. Previously it was only given on their high-end devices, but the “FullVision” display feat is now present on their midrange smartphones.
Announced back in July, the LG Q6+ is part of the company’s new Q6 family. It’s a line of devices that aims to deliver the same all-screen display feature that their flagship handsets have to the midrange market.
The LG Q6+ is pretty much identical to the standard Q6, which was launched in the Philippines back in August. It has the same 5.5-inch FHD+ screen, Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor, and 4GB of RAM. However, this time the internal storage has been bumped up to 64GB.
LG Q6+ Specs
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS display, 2160 x 1080 resolution, ~442ppi
- FullVision, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor
- LG Q6a: 2GB RAM/16GB ROM, LG Q6: 4GB RAM/32GB ROM, LG Q6+: 4GB RAM/64GB ROM
- expandable storage via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera, wide-angle
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- Facial recognition
- 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- LG Q6a: Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Terra Gold, LG Q6: Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Mystic White / Terra Gold, LG Q6+: Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Marine Blue
- Dimensions: 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 149g
- 3000mAh non-removable battery
The LG Q6+ is now available for Php14,990. You can also get it at 0% installment plans for 6 and 12 months.
Source: LG Mobile Philippines