Infinix Zero 5 has officially landed in the Philippines.
In an event last night, Infinix Mobile has revealed the entry of its latest smartphone in the Philippine shores. The device was made official in India over two weeks ago, with a price tag similar to what is being offered here in the country.
The Infinix Zero 5 has a 5.98-inch screen size but it’s skipping the 18:9 phenomenon by going with the traditional 16:9 aspect ratio. While that’s not a problem at all, Infinix could have trimmed down the bezels a little bit to make it a more modern day smartphone. It also has 1080p resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top to prevent scratches.
Inside, there’s the MediaTek Helio P25 octa-core chipset together with a spacious 6GB of RAM for seamless multitasking. In terms of camera, it’s definitely a performer with its dual-camera setup 12MP and 13MP shooters at the back with the capability to do up 2x optical zoom. Meanwhile, the front-facing camera has a more pixel-packed 16MP sensor for better selfies.
Infinix Zero 5 Specs
- Android 7.0 Nougat, XOS 3.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.98-inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, ~368ppi
- 2.6GHz MediaTek Helio P25 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 16-megapixel front camera with LED flash
- 12-megapixel + 13-megapixel (Telephoto) dual rear cameras, 2x optical zoom, LED flash
- USB Type-C
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint scanner
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 166.38 x 82.38 x 7.95mm
- Colors: Bordeaux Red, Sandstone Black, Champagne Gold
- 4,350mAh battery
The Infinix Zero 5 is set to become available online this coming Lazada 12/12 sale on December 12, 2017. It will be sold for Php13,999.