Huawei has brought their most premium device yet to the Philippines.
Meet the Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design, an utterly extravagant version of the regular Mate 20 Pro, and is coming as a limited edition release.
As the name suggests, this special edition device takes some design cues from an expensive sports car. This thing has a “handcrafted premium leather with artisan texture” back panel, with a combination of glass and metal that forms racing stripes look at the middle.
The Mate 20 RS also brags a custom interface that compliment’s the sports car vibe of the entire device.
Related: Huawei Mate 20 Pro Video Review
Other than the design, the internals is pretty much the same. It still runs on a Kirin 980 processor, a large 4,200mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge technology, triple cameras on the back, and a large 6.39-inch QHD+ AMOLED display.
However, Huawei did upgrade the RAM and storage capacity on this device. It now has an 8GB/256GB configuration, a bumped up to the 6GB/128GB combo that the Mate 20 Pro has.
Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design Specs
- Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (nano format)
- 6.39-inch QHD+ AMOLED Display, 3120 x 1440 pixel resolution, ~538 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection, HDR10
- 2.6GHz HiSilicon Kirin 980 octa-core processor, Dual NPU
- Mali-G76 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage, expandable via nano SD
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Dynamic Pressure Sensing
- 24-megapixel front camera
- 3D face unlock (Dot projector, Flood illuminator, IR camera)
- 40-megapixel (f/1.8, 27mm, wide-angle) + 20-megapixel (f/2.2, 16mm, ultra wide-angle) + 8-megapixel (f/2.4, 80mm, 3x telephoto)
- 3D object modeling, 3D Live Emoji
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Dual-band
- 4G LTE, Cat.2.1, 1.4GBps
- Invisible dual speakers
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 72.3 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 187 g
- Colors: Black
- 40W Huawei SuperCharge, 15W Huawei Wireless Quick Charge, Wireless reverse charge
- 4,200mAh non-removable Li-Po battery
The Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design will be available in the Philippines on February 9 for a price of Php99,990. It’s also exclusively available via Globe ThePLATINUM Plan 4999 with a straight cash-out fee of Php32,400 or Php1,340/mo for 24 months.