The Huawei Mate 30E Pro, to a great extent, is similar with the Mate 30 Pro released in 2019. However, unlike the previous model, the Mate 30E Pro is equipped with the Kirin 990E chipset, an improvement from the Kirin 990 of the older model.
The Kirin 990E 7nm+ chipset in the Mate 30E Pro features two performance Cortex-A76 cores at a frequency in the range of about 2.86GHz, while the remaining six cores have been boosted for enhanced performance. Two more A76s are clocked at up to 2.36GHz (~13% increase from 2.09GHz). Meanwhile, the four Cortex-A55s cores feature 1.95GHz (around 5% increase from 1.86 GHz).
There are also slight modifications on the GPU. The Mali-G76 is retained, but with two fewer cores — it’s an MP14, compared to that of the 990, which is an MP16.
The Huawei Mate 30E Pro will with the EMUI 11 software based on Android 10. According to insiders, the new offering by the tech giant is scheduled to be on sale in the Chinese market from November 1. Color options are Space Silver, Emerald Green, Cosmic Purple, Orange, and Green vegan leathers.
Huawei Mate 30E Pro Specs
- Android 10, EMUI 10
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
6.53-inch Horizon OLED display, 2400 x 1176 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- HDR 10, DCI-P3, Always-on display
- 2.86GHz Kirin 990E octa-core processor
- Mali-G76 MP14 GPU, GPU Turbo
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB UFS internal storage, expandable via NM card
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 40-megapixel (SuperSensing sensor, f/1.6, OIS) + 40-megapixel (Ultra-wide, Cine Camera, f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (80mm telephoto, f/2.4, OIS) + 3D ToF sensor rear cameras
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- 4G LTE, 5G
- GPS, A-GPS
- Bluetooth v5.0
- USB Type-C
- In-display fingerprint scanner, 3D face unlock
- 4,500mAh battery, 27W wireless fast charging, 45W wired fast charging