Huawei continues its partnership with a renowned design house with the latest Porsche Design Huawei Mate 40 RS.
The Porsche Design Huawei Mate 40 RS brags an octagon glass on the back. An edgier take on the new rounded camera glass of the vanilla Mate 40 series. It’s available in Ceramic Black and Ceramic White color options.
It also enjoys a large 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage, the largest configuration for the Mate 40 series.
The rest of the specs is similar to the Mate 40 Pro Plus. It comes with a fast 90Hz 6.76-inch OLED screen, Kirin 9000 processor, quad rear cameras, dual selfie snappers, and a 4,500mAh battery with 66W wired and 50W wireless charging.
A fancy smartphone comes with an equally flashy price tag. The Porsche Design Huawei Mate 40 RS has a price of EUR2,295 (around Php131,700). Its release details in countries like the Philippines are yet to be announced.
Porsche Design Huawei Mate 40 RS Specs
- Android 10, EMUI 11
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.76-inch FHD+ OLED display, 2772 x 1344 pixel resolution, ~456 ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz sampling rate
- 3.13GHz Kirin 9000 octa-core processor
- 12GB RAM
- 24-core Mali-G78 GPU
- 512GB internal storage
- 13-megapixel + 3D Depth Sensing front cameras
- 50-megapixel (f/1.9, OIS) + 20-megapixel (Cine, ultra-wide, f/1.8) + 12-megapixel (3x optical, f/2.4, OIS) + 8-megapixel (10x optical, f/4.4, OIS) + 3D depth sensor rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, 3D face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- HSPA, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- dual-band GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NacIC, QZSS
- IR blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 75.5 x 10.1 mm
- Weight: 234g
- Colors: Ceramic White, Ceramic Black
- 4,400mAh non-removable battery, 66W Huawei SuperCharge, 50W Wireless Huawei Supercharge, reverse wireless charging