Huawei Philippines has brought the new MatePad Pro 10.8-inch high-end tablet in the country.
The Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8-inch will be powered by the trusty Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor, partnered with 8GB of RAM for multitasking and 256GB storage.
Speaking of multi-tasking, you can open up to four apps at once with two side-by-side and the other two floating. It also has an App Multiplier feature that can have two apps doing different things side-by-side on the screen.
The display itself spans at 10.8-inches and has a WQXGA resolution and uses an LCD panel. You can also use the device as a secondary screen of a compatible laptop.
Another notable features are the latest WiFi 6 connectivity. Plus 27W wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging.
It then runs on Huawei’s own HarmonyOS 2 operating system. You can check the rest below.
Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 Specs
- HarmonyOS 2
- 10.8-inch WQXGA LCD display, 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, 279ppi
- 3.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 256GB internal storage, expandable via NM card
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8, LED flash
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: Midnight Gray
- 7,250mAH non-removable battery, 40W wired charging support, 22.5W charger included
- 27W wireless charging, 10W reverse wireless charging
The new 10.8-inch Huawei MatePad Pro has a price of Php44,999 and will be available starting August 27 on Huawei stores both online and offline and through Lazada and Shopee.
This new machine is best paired with the MatePad Pro Keyboard case (Php6,999), 2nd-Gen Huawei M-Pencil (Php5,999), and Huawei Mouse (Php5,999). All of which you can get for free on each purchase.