Huawei’s latest Nova 10 series has gotten a new member. Geared towards the budget conscious, the Nova 10 SE officially came out to the market.
Joining the Nova 10 and 10 Pro is the Huawei Nova 10 SE, which still has Huawei’s signature Star Orbit Ring design. It has two large glasses on the back, with the first one holding the pixel-packed 108-megapixel sensor, while the latter is shared by the 8-megapixel ultra-wide and 2-megapixel macro lens.
The fourth camera is made for taking selfies. It’s a 16-megapixel sensor and sits on top of the fancy 6.67-inch OLED screen with an apt FHD+ pixel resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate.
Despite being an OLED panel, it didn’t get to have an under-display fingerprint scanner and instead have the usual side-mounted sensor that doubles as the lock/power switch.
Under the hood, the Nova 10 SE is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680G processor. It goes without saying that it lacks 5G connectivity. It then has a 4,500mAh battery that’s juiced by a 66W USB Type-C charging.
SEE ALSO: 5G smartphones in the Philippines
The official pricing and availability of the Huawei Nova 10 SE on all markets it will be available in are yet to be announced. Stay tuned for that.
Huawei Nova 10 SE Specs
- EMUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- Always-on display
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 680G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (f/1.9, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker
- No headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.4 x 75.5 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 184g
- Colors: Starry Black, Mint Green, Starry Silver
- 4,500mAh non-removable, 66W fast charging