Huawei surprised everyone when they announced the Huawei P40 Pro Plus.
The Plus model shares some of the features that the other models have. It has a 6.58-inch OLED screen on the front, with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate.
Under the hood, there’s a Kirin 990 5G processor, with 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of expandable storage.
Huawei P40 Pro+ also uses the same 4,200mAh battery. Although, the Huawei P40 Pro Plus is the first to have a fast 40W Huawei SuperCharge wireless charging capability.
The Plus model also gets to have an upgraded camera. It comes with a periscope-style telephoto lens that can do up to 100x of hybrid zoom. There’s an 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 3x of zoom, and another 8-megapixel lens that can do a whopping 10x of optical zoom.
The Huawei P40 Pro Plus has a price of EUR1,399 (~Php78,000) and will be available starting June 2020. Its official price and availability in the Philippines are yet to be announced, so stay tuned for that.
Huawei P40 Pro Plus Specs
- Android 10, EMUI 10.1
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby, Hybrid
- 6.58-inch OLED display, 2560 x 1200 pixel resolution, ~429ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.86GHz Kirin 990 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G76 MP16 GPU
- 512GB internal storage, expandable via NM card 2
- 32-megapixel + 3D depth sensor front cameras
- 50-megapixel (UltraVision, RYYB, f/1.9, OIS) + 40-megapixel (Cine ultra-wide camera, f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (10x optical, 100x digital zoom, OIS) + 8-megapixel (3x optical, OIS) ToF rear cameras, Octa-PDAF, LED flash
- 4K video recording, up to ISO 51,200
- Ultra low-light video, Telephoto video, 4K timelapse
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- IR blaster
- Dual-band GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, NAVIC
- USB Type-C
- Colors: White Ceramic, Black Ceramic
- Dimensions: 158.2 x 72.6 x 9mm
- Weight: 226g
- 4,200mAh non-removable battery, 40W SuperCharge fast charging, 40W Wireless charging, Reverse wireless charging