The Infinix Hot 10 is the latest addition to the company’s budget-friendly smartphone line-up in the Philippines.
Initially released back in October, the Infinix Hot 10 features a MediaTek Helio G70 processor made for budget gaming, with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. It also boasts an enormous 5,200mAh battery with a 10W charger.
The modern chipset also allowed the device to have dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0.
We then have an enormous 6.78-inch screen on the front, but only with HD+ pixel resolution. There’s a punch-hole on the top of the screen for the selfie camera, while on the back, you can spot the quad cameras and the fingerprint scanner.
The Infinix Hot 10 has an official price of Php6,990. But as a launch special offering, you can get it for only Php5,490 once it comes out on December 7, where it will be exclusively available on Shopee. All four colors will arrive in the country.
Infinix Hot 10 Specs
- Android 10, XOS 7
- Dual SIM, Dual stand by
- 6.78-inch HD+ IPS display, 1640 x 720 pixel resolution, 264ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G70 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel punch-hole front camera
- 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (macro, 4cm) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + AI lens rear cameras, Quad LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack, DTS Surround Sound
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Dimensions: 171.1 x 77.6 x 8.88mm
- Weight: 204g
- Colors: Amber Red, Moonlight Jade, Ocean Wave, Obsidian Black
- 5,200mAh non-removable battery, 10W charger