Infinix has a new entry-level smartphone in the Philippines, the Smart 5.
The Infinix Smart 5 features a MediaTek Helio A20 quad-core processor, with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. A pretty decent combo for a smartphone under Php5,000.
To keep it running as smooth as possible despite the underwhelming hardware, the Smart 5 runs on the efficient Android Go software.
There’s an enormous 6.6-inch HD+ screen on the front, with the traditional waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. We then have a triple camera setup in the back and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, which Infinix managed to squeeze in despite the affordable price tag.
The Infinix Smart 5 has an official price of Php3,990 and is now available on their official store in Shopee. If you can stretch your budget a bit more, the Infinix Hot 10 has also made its way to the Philippines.
Infinix Smart 5 Specs
- Android 10 Go Edition
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.6-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~265ppi
- 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio A20 quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + QVGA + QVGA rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- DTS Audio Processing
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- FM Radio
- Colors: Black, Cyan, Ocean Wave
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 73.4 x 8.75mm
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W fast charging