Lenovo has a brand-new smartphone added to their midrange portfolio — the Lenovo Z6 Youth.
As the name suggests, the Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition — or the Lenovo Z6 Lite in other markets, is the baby brother of the flagship Z6 Pro from last April.
This device comes with the popular Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor, 4GB/64GB, 6GB/64GB, and 6GB/128GB RAM and storage options.
It comes with a 6.3-inch FHD+ display with HDR10 support as well. The actual screen panel used was not mentioned, although it’s highly plausible that it’s an IPS one.
On the back, the Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition is rigged with a triple-camera setup. There’s a 16-megapixel main shooter, an 8-megapixel telephoto, and a 5-megapixel ultra-wide snapper.
Some additional highlights of the Z6 Youth Edition are its shiny color gradient design, a 4,050mAh battery with 15W fast-charging, dual-frequency GPS, and Dolby Atmos audio.
Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ZUI 11
- Dual SIM
- 6.3-inch FHD+ display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (2x telephoto) + 5-megapixel rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dolby Atmos, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual-frequency, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.6 x 74.3 x 7.88mm
- Weight: 164g
- Colors: Knight Black, Magic Star Dust
- 4,050mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charging
The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition will be available in China starting May 25. It will retail for CNY1,199 (~Php9,100) for the 4GB/64GB model, CNY1,399 (~Php10,600) for the 6GB/64GB, and CNY1,699 (~Php12,900) for the 6GB/128GB.