OPPO is starting to adopt the pop-up camera technology more with the latest OPPO K3.
The new OPPO K3 looks similar to the F11 Pro, thanks to its levitating 16-megapixel selfie camera and the all-screen display. However, the two are actually really different from each other.
For starters, the K3 has a fancier 6.5-inch OLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner. It also has a more powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor that can be bundled with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
However, the OPPO K3 only comes with a 16-megapixel primary camera, which is lower than the 48-megapixel seen in the OPPO F11.
Still, we have the VOOC 3.0 fast-charging to fuel up its 3,765mAh battery. It will also come with the familiar Nebula Purple and Secret Black color options.
OPPO K3 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~396ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera, f/2.0
- 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.2 x 76 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Nebula Purple, Secret Black, Morning White
- 3,765mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0
The OPPO K3 will be available in China for CNY1,599 (~Php12,100) for the 6GB/64GB model and CNY1,899 (~Php14,400) for the 8GB/128GB.