LG has announced the latest addition to the Stylus series, the Stylus 2 Plus.
The LG Stylus 2 Plus basically has the same design as the Stylus 2 but it flaunts a larger 5.7-inch 1080p display up front. It’s running on a more powerful 1.4GHz Octa-core processor and a bigger 3GB of RAM.
There’s also a 16-megapixel rear shooter with two LED flash on the sides for better photos and videos in low light. An 8-megapixel front facing camera is also in tow. LG also gave the Stylus 2 Plus a fingerprint scanner at the back.
LG Stylus 2 Plus Specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Single SIM, Dual SIM
- 5.7-inch Full HD IPS Gorilla Glass 3 Display, ~386ppi
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB internal storage
- expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera, autofocus, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Bluetooth, NFC, FM Radio
- GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155 x 79.6 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 146g
- Colors: Titan, Brown, Gold
- Battery: 3,000mAh Li-Ion removable
The LG Stylus 2 Plus carries a nano-coated stylus that provides a tactile feedback when writing on the screen. The company also added useful software features such as Quick Memo, Pen Keeper, and Off Memo. Other features include 4G LTE connectivity, fingerprint scanner, and 3,000mAh battery.
The LG Stylus 2 Plus will be available in Asia, Europe, South and North America in the weeks to come. No price has been set yet, but the company said that it’ll be ‘competitive.’