Xiaomi has unveiled an even more powerful version of their flagship – the Mi Note Pro.
The device looks a lot like the Mi Note, but with much better hardware. It’s got similar metallic frame and dual-glass design with the 2.5D curved glass in front and 3D in the rear. Overall, the footprint is the same as Mi Note which is a good thing.
In terms of specs, this is where we get to see differences. The Mi Note Pro utilizes the 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor with 4x Cortex-A57 @ 2.0GHz and 4x Cortex-A53 @1.5GHz. Along the powerful SoC is the Adreno 430 graphics and a whooping 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM. It also supports LTE-Cat 9 which has download speeds of up t 450Mbps.
The Mi Note Pro’s screen resolution is Quad HD (2560 x 1440), a notch higher than Full HD. There’s also a slightly bigger 3090mAh battery unit inside, while everything else remain the same. The phone runs on Android 5.0 skinned with the company’s latest iteration of MIUI.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Specs
- Android 5.0 Lollipop, MIUI
- Dual-SIM. Dual Standby (Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM card)
- 5.7-inch Sharp/JDI Quad HD Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display, 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution, 515ppi
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 2GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- Dual 4G LTE (Both SIMs)
- 13-megapixel Sony IMX214 f/2.0 autofocus rear camera with Phillips Two-Tone Flash and OIS
- 4-megapixel front facing camera with 2-micron pixels
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Dimensions: 155.1 x 77.6 x 6.95mm
- Weight: 161g
- 3,090mAh Li-Ion battery
There’s no exact released date yet but we’ll let you know once the information is out. The handset is priced at ~$530 or approximately Php24,000.