Like other serious players in the smartphone market, Oppo has been busy releasing many smartphones. Its latest midrange entry is the Oppo Mirror 3.
The Oppo Mirror features a 64-bit Snapdragon 410 chip and a 4.7-inch IPS display with 720p resolution. Where it lacks oomph is in the amount of RAM and internal storage, which are 1GB and 8GB respectively.
Oppo Mirror 3 Specs
- Android 4.4 KitKat (ColorOS v2.0.1)
- 4.7-inch IPS LCD (720×1280 HD), ~312ppi
- 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- microSD support up to 128GB
- 8-megapixel main camera, with autofocus and LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- WCDMA, GSM
- Dimensions: 137 x 68 x 8.95mm
- Weight: 126g
- 2000mAh battery
Related: Oppo U3 is official
The Oppo Mirror 3 will reportedly cost around $280 in China (approx. Php12,500). There’s no word on a Philippine release yet.