Oppo has unveiled yet another smartphone, the Oppo R1C. The back of the phone sports a sapphire glass panel.
A new addition to the R1 series, the Oppo R1C has decent specs: 64-bit octa-core CPU, 5-inch 720p display and 13-megapixel camera with a Sony sensor. What really sets the R1C apart from other Android smartphone is the sapphire glass on its back, which is quite tough and resistant to scratches.
Oppo R1C Specs
- Android 4.4 KitKat (ColorOS)
- 5-inch LTPS LCD (720×1280 HD), ~294ppi
- 1.7GHz 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- microSD support up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel main camera, with autofocus and LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 3G HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 140.6 x 70.1 x 6.9mm
- Weight: 130g
- Li-Ion 2420mAh battery
For these specs, the Oppo R1C will cost around $400.