A new addition to Motorola’s budget-friendly E series have arrived with the new Moto E7 Plus.
Just like its siblings, the Moto E7 Plus bears a couple of humble specs and features. For one, it’s powered by a 1.8Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor, with an Adreno 610 GPU, a decent 4GB of RAM with 64GB of expandable storage.
Just like most budget phones, Motorola tries to compensate by adding a large screen and battery on the E7 Plus. It has a 6.5-inch LCD+ screen on the front, albeit with only an HD+ resolution. We then have a generous 5,000mAh battery that should last for an entire day or two.
There’s a waterdrop notch on the top of the screen for the 8-megapixel selfie camera, while on the back we have a dual-camera setup, led by a 48-megapixel main shooter, in a triangular layout.
We also have the Motorola logo back here, which cleverly doubles as the fingerprint scanner. On the downside, it only comes with a microUSB port instead of Type-C.
The Moto E7 Plus is available in Brazil for a price of BRL1,349 (around Php12,300). Its global pricing and availability should be revealed soon.
Moto E7 Plus Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, Hybrid
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor), PDAF, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 75.7 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 200g
- Colors: Navy Blue, Amber Bronze
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging